- Supports 6th-Gen Intel® Core™ i3 / i5 / i7 Socket-type CPU (LGA1151)
- 2x DDR4 SO-DIMM Socket, 2,133MHz, Supports Up to 32 GB
- Triple Independent Display (DVI-I, DP, DP/HDMI)
- 2x 2.5" SATA HDD/SSD bay (Gen3), Supports RAID 0/1
- 2x CMI Interfaces with 6 Types of Optional Modules for I/O Expansion
- 1x CFM Interface for Adding Optional Power Ignition Sensing (IGN) Module
- Supports 3x Full-size Mini-PCIe Slot for Wireless & I/O Expansion
- Wide Operating Temperature (-40°C to 70°C)
- EN50155 / EN50121-3-2 Certified for Railway Application
DE-1000 Series Fanless Embedded PC supports Intel® Bay Trail platform, integrated with Intel® Atom™ E3845 Quad Core 1.91 GHz processor. Delivering the excellent quad-core processing power at only 10 watts power consumption, DE-1000 series is definitely an ideal solution for ultimate computing performance, energy efficiency, and superior reliability.
Designed with rich I/O, high flexibility and easy expansion capabilities, DE-1000 series is ideal for diverse industrial applications. It offers multiple I/O extension modules, including up to 2x PCI or 2x PCIe x1 slot for flexible integration of a variety of add-on cards; 2x mini-PCIe slot for GSM and WLAN wireless communication; it also supports three storage expansions: 2.5” SATA HDD, CFast and SIM card.
Supporting up to 6x LAN or 4x PoE versions, and power ignition function, DE-1000 series meets various applications, such as surveillance, in-vehicle, factory automation and machine automation.
With build-in Pericom Gen2 PCIe Switch, the reliability of the system will be higher and the system will work steadier, you will enjoy the great experience from our whole new design. The best thing is the delivery time will be shorter now!
With Instant Power On/Off technology, it takes only 0.2 seconds to make DE-1000 come back to live from electricity interrupt.
DE-1000 series supports wide temperature range from -25°C to 70°C, wide range 9~48VDC power input, power protection, cable-less and one-piece housing design, as well as compliant with EN50155 certification for rail transportation applications; it is designed to ensure stable operation in robust and harsh environments.
• Support Intel® Atom™ Processor E3845
• Wide Operating Temperature (Supports up to -25°C to 70°C)
• Support Dual Display
• Multi LAN / PoE Version Available
• Power over Serial / DIO
• PCI / PCIe / Mini-PCIe Expansion
• Power Ignition
• EN50155 Certified
Compact Size Fanless Computers
• Onboard Intel® Atom Quad Core Proccessor
• Compact Size Design
• Completely Cable-Less Design
• Special Heat Dissipation
• Anti-vibration and Industrial Components Selection
• Wide Operating Temperature (-25°C to 70°C)
• Triple Independent Display
• Power over Serial / DIO Functionalities
• Various Expansion Interface: PCI / PCIe / Mini-PCIe Expansion Available
• E-Mark Certified
Cost Effective Fanless Embedded Computer
DA-1000 supports Cincoze Multiple IO (CMI) interface and modules which are especially designed for flexible I/O expandability; it allows users to extend various I/Os according to their needs. CMI modules are including COMs, DIO, DisplayPort, DVI, LPT/PS2 or VGA. The rugged construction, wide temperature operating and high tolerance for shock and vibration enables DA-1000 to be easily employed for harsh environments.
• Compact Size Design
• Support 9~48VDC Input, Support AT/ATX Power Mode
• Various Mounting Options (VESA, DIN-Rail, Side/Wall Mounting)